Gallery 23 East is located southeast of the intersection of Hwy 275 and 23rd Street (Hwy 30) in Fremont Nebraska. Fremont’s largest new mixed-use development will be offering Custom Built Single Family & Villa Homes, Apartments and Commercial Ground around beautiful 14 acre Lake Galleria. Housing starts for Phase I should be available around late May 2019.
This plan calls for approximately:
- 13 1.5 AC – 3 AC Commercial lots within 23 AC of Mixed Use Commercial Land
- 200 lots for Custom Built residences
- 91 Villa Lots
- Approximately 400 apartments on 16.1 Acres
- Centrally located on the property is Lake Galleria, a 14 acre lake which is 25’ deep and great for leisurely no wake boating
- OPPORTUNITY ZONE:
NEW MARKET TAX CREDIT DEVELOPMENT INCENTIVES!
Gallery 23 East is located in an Opportunity Zone & New Market Tax Credit Zone, two different tax programs/benefits for potential investors. For more information contact your Legal or Tax professional.
- Contact Gary Kuklin for a copy of the Commercial Offering Memorandum for more information.